Friday, September 10, 2010

Update


















So it's obviously been way too long since I've posted last...
A lot has been going on. Or rather, not enough - depending on how you look at it.

First off, I'm pregnant! Crrrrazy! I never would've thought I'd be here, nor was it in my initial plan but things never go as planned. Suffice it to say, I have not been more happy with anything in my life. I can't wait for little Aston to join this happy little family. I have come to terms with the pregnancy a few weeks in and have bonded emotionally with the little one. I'm due on Dec. 23rd so it should be an amazing Christmas!

I could go on indefinitely about my experience so far with the pregnancy but that is for another page. So I'm trying to figure out where to start with my first post back. I'll just pick up where I am now; which is craving sweets! Ahhh! I find myself going back to this baking blog Bakerella nearly everyday. The cake pops look so delicious and cute, I've decided to make them for the baby shower. :D

No comments: