Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FanBridge

I listened to a very interesting segment on NPR's Morning edition today on the drive to work. It was about an investor Chris Sacca and his latest venture FanBridge. I hate to get boring on everyone and talk business...as I am definitely not the most business savvy person you will meet but there is a lot of relevance to this new idea that is emerging.

I wouldn't do it justice so I will just link you to the article on NPR: FanBridge Makes A Profit Connecting Fans, Band

I think that the interesting part of this story is not in the success of the Chris Sacca but in the innovative ideas that are coming out of and benefiting the artist community. One might be drawn to say that despite the troubled economy, creativity endures; but the truth is as the saying goes:
necessity is the mother of invention.

No comments: