Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008 New Year's Resolutions

One of my goals for 2008 is to start decorating the house.  More specifically, I'd like to start acquiring artwork.  I've started to do some browsing on the web, here are a few things I found and look forward to get.



I really love these florals by Neko Peklo.  They're beautiful; just abstract enough for my taste, and the color palette is slightly muted but enough color to bring the flowers to life.  


I love Japanese and Chinese art. I found a great eBay store called CrescenArts. There are a lot of great Chinese watercolors. The landscapes are my favorite.



Visit Joom's shop at Etsy. There are some decent prints and other decorative things here that are very well designed and priced affordably. I especially like the pillows.




Lexie Sullivan's shop at Etsy has a few prints that I'd like to buy as well.  Below is a trio of prints that would look great in the powder room downstairs.
 
More great sites of independent artists to come!  I love sharing finds like these...it's not easy finding good art that is affordable.    

No comments: